- The indications or uses for this product as provided by the manufacturer are: For Burns, Sores, Cuts, Eczema, Piles, Rhuematism, Carbuncles, Ulcers and Wounds.
- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- otc preparation
- Haarer & Sons
- place made
- United States: Michigan, Ann Arbor
- overall: 2 cm x 5 cm; 13/16 in x 1 15/16 in
- overall: 7/8 in x 2 1/8 in; 2.2225 cm x 5.3975 cm
- ID Number
- catalog number
- accession number
- Rubs, Liniments & Ointments
- Rheumatism & Arthritis Drugs
- See more items in
- Medicine and Science: Medicine
- Balm of America
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.
Note: Comment submission is temporarily unavailable while we make improvements to the site. We apologize for the interruption. If you have a question relating to the museum's collections, please first check our Collections FAQ. If you require a personal response, please use our Contact page.