- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- Date made
- ca 1897
- Associated Name
- George Duncan's Sons & Co.
- Place Made
- United States: Pennsylvania, Washington
- overall: 2 7/8 in x 2 7/16 in; 7.3025 cm x 6.19125 cm
- overall: 2 7/8 in x 2 5/16 in; 7.3025 cm x 5.9055 cm
- ID Number
- accession number
- catalog number
- See more items in
- Home and Community Life: Ceramics and Glass
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.
Note: Comment submission is temporarily unavailable while we make improvements to the site. We apologize for the interruption. If you have a question relating to the museum's collections, please first check our Collections FAQ. If you require a personal response, please use our Contact page.