- The indications or uses for this product as provided by the manufacturer are: A gentle laxative and carminative of value in relieving colic and cramps associated with gas or flatulence, sour stomach and occasional contipation.
- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- otc preparation
- Date made
- c. 1960
- c. 1950
- Allied Drug Products Company
- overall: 5 in x 2 in x 1 in; 12.7 cm x 5.08 cm x 2.54 cm
- bottle: 4 5/8 in x 1 5/8 in x 1 in; 11.7475 cm x 4.1275 cm x 2.54 cm
- ID Number
- catalog number
- accession number
- Infant & Children's Products - Pediatrics
- See more items in
- Medicine and Science: Medicine
- Balm of America
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.
Note: Comment submission is temporarily unavailable while we make improvements to the site. We apologize for the interruption. If you have a question relating to the museum's collections, please first check our Collections FAQ. If you require a personal response, please use our Contact page.