- The indications or uses for this product as provided by the manufacturer are: Diast-Iron is an assimilable iron tonic and bitters aiding in the treatment of simple Anemia, debiliatated conditions and in convalasence.
- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- otc preparation
- H.O. Hurley Co.
- place made
- United States: Kentucky, Louisville
- overall: 7 5/8 in x 3 in x 1 3/4 in; 19.3675 cm x 7.62 cm x 4.445 cm
- ID Number
- catalog number
- accession number
- Tonics, Minerals & Vitamins
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.