- The indications or uses for this product as provided by the manufacturer are: For consumption, coughs, colds and all diseases of the throat, chest and lungs.
- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- otc preparation
- Other Terms
- otc preparation; Drugs
- H.E. Bucklen and Company
- place made
- United States: Illinois, Chicago
- overall: 4 3/8 in x 1 3/8 in x 3/4 in; 11.1125 cm x 3.4925 cm x 1.905 cm
- ID Number
- accession number
- catalog number
- Catarrh, Cough & Cold Drugs
- See more items in
- Medicine and Science: Medicine
- Balm of America
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.
Note: Comment submission is temporarily unavailable while we make improvements to the site. We apologize for the interruption. If you have a question relating to the museum's collections, please first check our Collections FAQ. If you require a personal response, please use our Contact page.