- Description (Brief)
- Flat, rectangular celluloid advertisment card for the Dearborn Chemical Company's Boiler Feed Water Treatment, which "prevents scale, corrosion and foaming." A calendar for 1931 is on the front.
- One side of this celluloid card has a calendar for 1931, and an advertisement for the Boiler Feed Water Treatment made by the Dearborn Chemical Company. The other side lists several Dearborn products.
- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- Celluloid Novelty
- date made
- Dearborn Chemical Company
- American Art Works
- place made
- United States: Ohio, Coshocton
- United States: Illinois, Chicago
- United States: New York, New York City
- Physical Description
- cellulose nitrate (overall material)
- overall: 4.6 cm x 8.6 cm; 1 13/16 in x 3 3/8 in
- overall: 1/16 in x 1 13/16 in x 3 3/8 in;.15875 cm x 4.60375 cm x 8.5725 cm
- ID Number
- accession number
- catalog number
- Chemical Industry
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.