- Description (Brief)
- Cigar cutter consisting of scissor handles and a blade covered by a celluloid plate. The plate is decorated with images of a fly and a ladybug and has a hole in the center to insert the cigar end for clipping.
- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- cigar cutter
- Physical Description
- metal (hanlde and blade material)
- cellulose nitrate (plate material)
- overall:.5 cm x 4.5 cm x 6 cm; 3/16 in x 1 3/4 in x 2 3/8 in
- overall: 1/4 in x 1 3/4 in x 2 1/2 in;.635 cm x 4.445 cm x 6.35 cm
- ID Number
- accession number
- catalog number
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.