- The Desmarre entropium ophthalmic forceps are associated with Louis-Auguste Desmarres (1810–1882), a French ophthalmologist. The form was to be had from several surgical instrument makers.
- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- surgical set
- date made
- Ford, William F.
- overall: 5/8 in x 3 5/8 in x 1 in; 1.5875 cm x 9.2075 cm x 2.54 cm
- ID Number
- catalog number
- accession number
- Credit Line
- Transfer from U.S. Department of Health, Education & Welfare. Public Health Service
- See more items in
- Medicine and Science: Medicine
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.