- Description (Brief)
- Radio Log with celluloid cover. The front cover is red, with an applied relief of a bird. The back cover is black. The pages are paper, with call letters and cities for various radio stations. The book is bound at top by two black rings.
- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- Radio Log with Celluloid Cover
- date made
- ca 1930
- Physical Description
- cellulose nitrate (overall material)
- paper (overall material)
- overall: 2 1/4 in x 4 in; 5.715 cm x 10.16 cm
- overall: 1/2 in x 2 1/4 in x 4 1/4 in; 1.27 cm x 5.715 cm x 10.795 cm
- ID Number
- catalog number
- accession number
- See more items in
- Medicine and Science: Chemistry
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.
Note: Comment submission is temporarily unavailable while we make improvements to the site. We apologize for the interruption. If you have a question relating to the museum's collections, please first check our Collections FAQ. If you require a personal response, please use our Contact page.