- Description (Brief)
- A metal nail parer with an amber and cream pearlescent handle. A floral motif decorates the handle. It has no maker's marks.
- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- nail parer
- Physical Description
- cellulose nitrate (handle material)
- ferrous metal (parer material)
- overall: 1.7 cm x 12.5 cm x.5 cm; 11/16 in x 4 15/16 in x 3/16 in
- overall: 1/4 in x 4 3/4 in x 13/16 in;.635 cm x 12.065 cm x 2.06375 cm
- ID Number
- catalog number
- accession number
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.