- Steel syringe, with a “PAT. AP’D FOR” inscription.
- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- date made
- ca. 1890
- Physical Description
- metal (overall material)
- overall: 3 1/8 in x 1 1/8 in x 1/2 in; 7.9375 cm x 2.8575 cm x 1.27 cm
- overall: 1/2 in x 3 1/8 in x 1 1/8 in; 1.27 cm x 7.9375 cm x 2.8575 cm
- ID Number
- catalog number
- accession number
- Credit Line
- Gift of Harry W. Archer, D.D.S.
- See more items in
- Medicine and Science: Medicine
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.