- Description (Brief)
- A hair receiver made of ivory-grained celluloid. The lift-off lid has a blue monogram. The piece is unmarked.
- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- hair receiver
- date made
- Physical Description
- cellulose nitrate (overall material)
- overall: 6.5 cm x 11 cm; 2 9/16 in x 4 5/16 in
- overall: 2 7/8 in x 4 5/8 in; 7.3025 cm x 11.7475 cm
- ID Number
- catalog number
- accession number
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.