- Description (Brief)
- A novelty folding comb. It is cream celluloid and laminated with a pink pearlescent celluloid sheet. The pearlescent sheet is decorated with rhinestones and an Art Deco motif. It is unmarked.
- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- date made
- ca 1925
- Physical Description
- cellulose nitrate (overall material)
- overall: 2 cm x 8.8 cm x.5 cm; 13/16 in x 3 7/16 in x 3/16 in
- overall: 3/8 in x 3 3/8 in x 13/16 in;.9525 cm x 8.5725 cm x 2.06375 cm
- ID Number
- accession number
- catalog number
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.