- Dividers from the shop of Henry Fitz (1808-1863), America’s first successful commercial telescope maker.
- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- Object Type
- wing dividers
- Physical Description
- iron (overall material)
- overall (slightly opened): 3 cm x 37 cm x 15 cm; 1 3/16 in x 14 9/16 in x 5 7/8 in
- overall: 3 in x 15 in x 7 in; 7.62 cm x 38.1 cm x 17.78 cm
- ID Number
- accession number
- catalog number
- Credit Line
- Gift of Mrs. Willard H. Howell
- See more items in
- Medicine and Science: Physical Sciences
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.
Note: Comment submission is temporarily unavailable while we make improvements to the site. We apologize for the interruption. If you have a question relating to the museum's collections, please first check our Collections FAQ. If you require a personal response, please use our Contact page.