- Cardboard box with six brass weights (five circular and one square). Two are marked “ONZA.” One is “4 DURUS.” One is “5 DUROS.” One is “1 ONZA” The small square one is “½ ONZA.” The hand balance is missing. This was purchased in Madrid.
- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- weight set
- overall: 1 in x 5 5/8 in x 2 3/4 in; 2.54 cm x 14.2875 cm x 6.985 cm
- overall: 1 in x 5 3/4 in x 2 13/16 in; 2.54 cm x 14.605 cm x 7.14375 cm
- ID Number
- catalog number
- accession number
- See more items in
- Medicine and Science: Chemistry
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.