- Anson Richmond Brown, a physician in Litchfield, Mich., designed a dermopathic instrument, and submitted this model with his patent application.
- Ref: Anson R. Brown, “Dermopathic Instrument,” U.S. Patent 60,917 (Jan. 1, 1867).
- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- acupuncture instrument, patent model
- acupuncture instrument,
- Brown, Anson R.
- place made
- United States: Michigan, Litchfield
- overall: 3 5/8 in x 1 1/4 in; 9.2075 cm x 3.175 cm
- overall: 3 in x 1 5/16 in; 7.62 cm x 3.33375 cm
- ID Number
- catalog number
- patent number
- accession number
- See more items in
- Medicine and Science: Medicine
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.