Ether, Squibb, for Anesthesia, U.S.P., 12 lb.
Ether, Squibb, for Anesthesia, U.S.P., 1/2 lb.
- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- E. R. Squibb and Sons
- place made
- United States: New York, New York City
- Physical Description
- metal (can material)
- cardboard (box material)
- overall: 12.2 cm x 6.5 cm; 4 13/16 in x 2 9/16 in
- box: 4 7/8 in; 12.3825 cm
- ID Number
- catalog number
- accession number
- See more items in
- Medicine and Science: Medicine
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.