- Metal cylinder holding dental floss, with “JOHNSON & JOHNSON” inscriptions on each end. The firm was incorporated in 1887 in New Brunswick, New Jersey, and promoted the used of antiseptic medical and surgical procedures and products.
- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- dental floss
- oral hygiene product
- Johnson and Johnson
- place made
- United States: New Jersey, New Brunswick
- overall: 1 3/8 in x 1 1/2 in; 3.4925 cm x 3.81 cm
- ID Number
- catalog number
- accession number
- Credit Line
- Gift of the Estate of Paul W. Reiser, D.D.S.
- See more items in
- Medicine and Science: Medicine
- Health & Medicine
- Beauty and Hygiene Products: Oral Care
- Beauty and Health
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.