"ACONITUM NAP. 499CACTUS GRAND. 499"
"ACONITUM NAP. 499/CACTUS GRAND. 499"
- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- vials, set of, homeopathic preparation
- vials, set of, homeopathic preparation, empty
- vials, set of, homeopathic preparation%
- box for dispensing homeopathic potencies
- box: 4 in x 2 1/4 in x 7 5/16 in; 10.16 cm x 5.715 cm x 18.542 cm
- ID Number
- accession number
- catalog number
- Credit Line
- Gift of Boericke and Tafel Pharmacy
- See more items in
- Medicine and Science: Medicine
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.
Note: Comment submission is temporarily unavailable while we make improvements to the site. We apologize for the interruption. If you have a question relating to the museum's collections, please first check our Collections FAQ. If you require a personal response, please use our Contact page.