- The scale of this mercury in glass thermometer extends from 4 to 105 degrees C. The inscription reads "Celsius-Janaer Normal Gas."
- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- Associated Place
- United States: New Jersey
- overall: 8 3/4 in x 1 1/4 in; 22.225 cm x 3.175 cm
- ID Number
- catalog number
- accession number
- Credit Line
- Gift of John Hopkins University Department of Chemistry
- See more items in
- Medicine and Science: Chemistry
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.