- Globe receivers with two outlets were widely used for distillation experiments.
- Ref: John Joseph Griffin, Chemical Recreations (Glasgow, 1834), p. 18.
- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- overall: 7 1/2 in x 5 in x 6 in; 19.05 cm x 12.7 cm x 15.24 cm
- ID Number
- catalog number
- accession number
- See more items in
- Medicine and Science: Medicine
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.