- The Novocol Chemical Manufacturing Company introduced the Novampul in 1927, explaining that it served as the glass barrel of the syringe.
- Ref: Novocol ad in Dental Items of Interest Quarterly Review (July 1927): 23.
- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- syringe kit
- Novocol Chemical Manufacturing Company, Inc.
- place made
- United States: New York, Brooklyn
- overall: 2 3/4 in x 4 3/4 in x 1 1/4 in; 6.985 cm x 12.065 cm x 3.175 cm
- ID Number
- catalog number
- accession number
- Credit Line
- Gift of Doris H. Bratten (Mrs. Roscoe C. Bratten, D.D.S.)
- See more items in
- Medicine and Science: Medicine
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.