- This is a white sheet of 10 AFC’s first generation logo stickers. The first generation AFC logo consists of the letters “AFC” in green and two pieces of sushi in black, all contained in a red outlined oval.
- These stickers are used to seal the prepackaged sushi, and mark them as AFC products.
- Object Name
- date made
- ca 1980s
- Physical Description
- paper (overall material)
- overall: 3 3/8 in x 10 in; 8.5725 cm x 25.4 cm
- ID Number
- catalog number
- nonaccession number
- See more items in
- Work and Industry: Asian Pacific American Business
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.