- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- Waterbury Button Company
- place made
- United States: Connecticut, Waterbury
- Physical Description
- metal (overall material)
- overall: 3/4 in x 1/2 in x 1/16 in; 1.905 cm x 1.27 cm x.127 cm
- ID Number
- catalog number
- accession number
- Credit Line
- Waterbury Companies, Inc.
- See more items in
- Work and Industry: Manufacturing
- Industry & Manufacturing
- Waterbury Button Company Collection
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.
Note: Comment submission is temporarily unavailable while we make improvements to the site. We apologize for the interruption. If you have a question relating to the museum's collections, please first check our Collections FAQ. If you require a personal response, please use our Contact page.