- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- Waterbury Button Company
- place made
- United States: Connecticut, Waterbury
- Physical Description
- metal (overall material)
- overall: 5/8 in x 1/4 in x 1/8 in; 1.5875 cm x.635 cm x.3175 cm
- ID Number
- accession number
- catalog number
- Credit Line
- Waterbury Companies, Inc.
- See more items in
- Work and Industry: Manufacturing
- Industry & Manufacturing
- Waterbury Button Company Collection
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.
Note: Comment submission is temporarily unavailable while we make improvements to the site. We apologize for the interruption. If you have a question relating to the museum's collections, please first check our Collections FAQ. If you require a personal response, please use our Contact page.