- Gardner Herrick, of Albion, Michigan, designed an acupuncture instrument and submitted this model with his patent application.
- Ref: Gardner Herrick, “Acupuncture Instrument,” U.S. Patent 102,262 (April 26, 1870).
- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- acupuncture apparatus
- acupuncture apparatus, patent model
- overall: 1 3/8 in x 3 5/8 in x 1 3/8 in; 3.4925 cm x 9.2075 cm x 3.4925 cm
- ID Number
- accession number
- patent number
- catalog number
- See more items in
- Medicine and Science: Medicine
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.