- Ladle with raised circular bowl attached by two rivets to a downturned handle, square in section, flattened and faceted on front along its upper half and ending in a counterclockwise loop; both rivets flat on front and domed on back. No marks. From a four-piece set of cooking utensils (skimmer, two ladles and hanging rack), 1986.3175.1A-D.
- Maker is Kurt P. Strehl (1926-2008), Orpheus Coppersmith, of Agawam, MA.
- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- date made
- place made
- United States: Massachusetts, Agawam
- Physical Description
- copper (bowl; rivets material)
- iron, wrought (handle material)
- overall: 3 3/8 in x 14 1/8 in x 4 3/8 in; 8.5725 cm x 35.8775 cm x 11.1125 cm
- ID Number
- catalog number
- nonaccession number
- Credit Line
- Gift of Kurt P. Strehl
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.