- Herman Livingston Collyer (1857-1923), a New York gynecologist, introduced this type of pelvimenter in 1894.
- Ref: Herman L. Collyer. “A Pocket Pelvimeter,” Medical Record 46 (1894): 297.
- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- overall: 1 1/8 in x 11 in x 6 in; 2.8575 cm x 27.94 cm x 15.24 cm
- ID Number
- accession number
- catalog number
- See more items in
- Medicine and Science: Medicine
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.
Note: Comment submission is temporarily unavailable while we make improvements to the site. We apologize for the interruption. If you have a question relating to the museum's collections, please first check our Collections FAQ. If you require a personal response, please use our Contact page.