- Polarizing device for determining stresses in lenses. The "Titmus" inscription refers to the Titmus Optical Co., in Petersburg, Va.
- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- Titmus Optical Co.
- place made
- United States: Virginia, Petersburg
- overall: 3/8 in x 2 5/8 in x 3 1/2 in;.9525 cm x 6.6675 cm x 8.89 cm
- ID Number
- accession number
- catalog number
- See more items in
- Medicine and Science: Medicine
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.