- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- place used
- United States: Massachusetts, Ipswich
- overall, each: 1/4 in x 1/4 in x 1 1/2 in;.635 cm x.635 cm x 3.81 cm
- ID Number
- catalog number
- accession number
- Credit Line
- Gift of Alexander B. C. Mulholland
- See more items in
- Home and Community Life: Domestic Life
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.
Note: Comment submission is temporarily unavailable while we make improvements to the site. We apologize for the interruption. If you have a question relating to the museum's collections, please first check our Collections FAQ. If you require a personal response, please use our Contact page.