- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- place used
- United States: Massachusetts, Ipswich
- overall: 3/16 in x 1 1/4 in x 3/8 in;.47625 cm x 3.175 cm x.9525 cm
- ID Number
- catalog number
- accession number
- Credit Line
- Gift of Alexander B. C. Mulholland
- See more items in
- Home and Community Life: Domestic Life
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.
Note: Comment submission is temporarily unavailable while we make improvements to the site. We apologize for the interruption. If you have a question relating to the museum's collections, please first check our Collections FAQ. If you require a personal response, please use our Contact page.