- Blue leatherette covered hinged case containing: two vials Seconal Sodium capsules and one vial Tuinal capsules (sedatives); one vial Darvon capsules and one vial Darvon Compound capsules (analgesics); one vial Crystodigin tablets (cardiac stimulant); one vial Co-Pyronil capsules (antiallergic); one vial Ilotycin (erythromycin) tablets (anti-infective); one vial Ergotrate Maleate (oxytocic).
- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- medicine case, display
- sales kit
- date made
- ca 1960
- Eli Lilly and Company
- place made
- United States: Indiana, Indianapolis
- overall: 1 1/2 in x 7 1/8 in x 4 1/8 in; 3.81 cm x 18.0975 cm x 10.4775 cm
- ID Number
- catalog number
- accession number
- See more items in
- Medicine and Science: Medicine
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.
Note: Comment submission is temporarily unavailable while we make improvements to the site. We apologize for the interruption. If you have a question relating to the museum's collections, please first check our Collections FAQ. If you require a personal response, please use our Contact page.