- The “Things of Science” program was launched in 1940 by Watson Davis, editor-in-chief of Science Service, and lasted until 1989. This package (Unit 301) contains unusual and specialized papers and has a copyright date of 1965.
- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- science kit
- date made
- Science Service
- Associated Place
- United Kingdom: England
- Physical Description
- paper (container material)
- overall:.3 cm x 23 cm x 15 cm; 1/8 in x 9 1/16 in x 5 29/32 in
- overall: 3/8 in x 9 1/16 in x 6 in;.9525 cm x 23.01875 cm x 15.24 cm
- ID Number
- accession number
- catalog number
- See more items in
- Medicine and Science: Chemistry
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.
Note: Comment submission is temporarily unavailable while we make improvements to the site. We apologize for the interruption. If you have a question relating to the museum's collections, please first check our Collections FAQ. If you require a personal response, please use our Contact page.