- Paper drinking cup with “The / Purifold Asceptic / Paper / Drinking Cup” and “MADE BY / BURNITOL MFG. CO. / 39-49 SUDBURY ST. BOSTON” inscriptions.
- Ref: Burnitol Manufacturing Co. ads in Journal of the Outdoor Life 5 (1908).
- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- drinking cup
- date made
- ca 1908
- Burnitol Manufacturing Company
- place made
- United States: Massachusetts, Boston
- Physical Description
- paper (overall material)
- paraffin wax (overall material)
- cup: 2 3/8 in x 3 11/16 in x 1/4 in; 6.0325 cm x 9.36625 cm x.635 cm
- packet: 4 1/2 in x 3 in x 3/8 in; 11.43 cm x 7.62 cm x.9525 cm
- ID Number
- catalog number
- accession number
- See more items in
- Medicine and Science: Medicine
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.
Note: Comment submission is temporarily unavailable while we make improvements to the site. We apologize for the interruption. If you have a question relating to the museum's collections, please first check our Collections FAQ. If you require a personal response, please use our Contact page.