- Iron steelyard with an 18-inch long square beam, one suspending hook and two swivels, one with one hook and the other with two hooks, for objects to be weighed.
- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- bar: 17 3/4 in x 10 in x 1 in; 45.085 cm x 25.4 cm x 2.54 cm
- overall: 17 3/4 in x 8 1/4 in x 1 1/4 in; 45.085 cm x 20.955 cm x 3.175 cm
- ID Number
- accession number
- catalog number
- Credit Line
- Gift of Guilford Davis
- Weights & Measures
- See more items in
- Medicine and Science: Chemistry
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.