- The indications or uses for this product as provided by the manufacturer are: Analgesic for enhanced relief of pain, contains no aspirin. For relief of mild to moderate pain and discomfort due to simple headache; for temporary relief of such pain associated with muscle and joint soreness, neuralgia, sinusitis, minor menstrual cramps, the common cold or grippe, toothache and minor aches and pains of rheumatism and arthritis.
- Usual dosage 1-2 tablets for adults every four hours. Max daily dose of 8 tablets. Children (6-12 years) no more than 4 tablets a day. Do not use more than 10 days.
- Preparation may cause drowsiness. Do not drive or operate machinery while taking this medication.
- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- otc preparation
- date made
- ca 1985
- product expiration date
- September 1985
- trademark registered (Percogesic)
- place made
- United States: New York, Garden City
- Physical Description
- paper (packaging material)
- plastic (packaging material)
- aluminum foil (packaging material)
- Acetaminophen, 325 mg/tablet (drug active ingredients)
- Phenyltoloxamine citrate, 30 mg/tablet (drug active ingredients)
- overall: 6.3 cm x 5.3 cm; 2 15/32 in x 2 3/32 in
- ID Number
- catalog number
- accession number
- Rheumatism & Arthritis Drugs
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.