- The "Chauvin & Arnaux / Ingenieurs Constructeurs / PARIS / No. 2913" inscription on this galvanometer refers to a French instrument firm that was founded in 1893 by Raphaël Chauvin and René Arnoux.
- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- Chauvin & Arnoux
- place made
- France: Île-de-France, Département de Ville-de-Paris
- overall: 8 in x 7 in; 20.32 cm x 17.78 cm
- overall: 7 7/8 in x 7 9/16 in; 20.0025 cm x 19.20875 cm
- ID Number
- catalog number
- accession number
- See more items in
- Medicine and Science: Physical Sciences
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.