- This metronome came from Cornell University, and was probably used in the Psychology Laboratory. The words “METRONOME AND CIRCUIT BREAKER” are painted on bottom front of the case. “D. R. P. / Auslandspatent” appear on the metronome.
- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- wooden base: 1/2 in x 3 3/4 in x 3 3/4 in; 1.27 cm x 9.525 cm x 9.525 cm
- pendulum: 5 1/2 in; 13.97 cm
- overall: 6 3/4 in x 3 7/8 in x 3 15/16 in; 17.145 cm x 9.8425 cm x 10.00125 cm
- ID Number
- catalog number
- accession number
- See more items in
- Medicine and Science: Physical Sciences
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.