- This test tube came from the Draper family and may date from the mid-nineteenth century. The glass is soft. The rim is flared.
- Ref: John Joseph Griffin, Chemical Recreations (Glasgow, 1847), p. 41.
- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- Test Tube
- Associated Place
- United States: New Jersey
- overall: 7 15/16 in x 7/8 in; 20.16125 cm x 2.2225 cm
- ID Number
- catalog number
- accession number
- See more items in
- Medicine and Science: Chemistry
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.