- This test tube came from the Draper family and may date from the mid-nineteenth century. The glass is soft. The rim is flared.
- Ref: John Joseph Griffin, Chemical Recreations (Glasgow, 1847), p. 41.
- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- Test Tube
- overall: 7 7/8 in x 3/4 in; 20.0025 cm x 1.905 cm
- overall: 7 7/8 in x 7/8 in; 20.0025 cm x 2.2225 cm
- ID Number
- catalog number
- accession number
- See more items in
- Medicine and Science: Chemistry
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.