- This test tube came from the Draper family and may date from the mid-nineteenth century. The glass is soft. The rim is flared.
- Ref: John Joseph Griffin, Chemical Recreations (Glasgow, 1847), p. 41.
- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- Test Tube
- overall: 3 in x 1/2 in; 7.62 cm x 1.27 cm
- ID Number
- catalog number
- accession number
- See more items in
- Medicine and Science: Chemistry
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.
Note: Comment submission is temporarily unavailable while we make improvements to the site. We apologize for the interruption. If you have a question relating to the museum's collections, please first check our Collections FAQ. If you require a personal response, please use our Contact page.