- Glass hydrometer with shot ballast, and paper label reading “Tp. 15° C” and “3.” The scale reads from 0820 to 0880.
- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- Bausch & Lomb
- overall: 7 in x 1 in; 17.78 cm x 2.54 cm
- overall in tray: 1 5/8 in x 15 5/8 in x 12 5/8 in; 4.1275 cm x 39.6875 cm x 32.0675 cm
- ID Number
- catalog number
- accession number
- See more items in
- Medicine and Science: Physical Sciences
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.
Note: Comment submission is temporarily unavailable while we make improvements to the site. We apologize for the interruption. If you have a question relating to the museum's collections, please first check our Collections FAQ. If you require a personal response, please use our Contact page.