- This bow was designed for use in acoustic experiments, came from the Smithsonian Institution Instrument Room, and was probably made by Koenig in Paris.
- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- overall: 1 3/4 in x 25 in x 1 in; 4.445 cm x 63.5 cm x 2.54 cm
- ID Number
- catalog number
- accession number
- Science & Scientific Instruments
- See more items in
- Medicine and Science: Physical Sciences
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.