- This “Necessaire Chromatique” was devised by François Forichon, director of the Regional Arts School at Clermont Ferrand; produced by the firm of Radiguet et Massiot in Paris; and intended for use by artists and others interested in color theory.
- Ref: François Forichon, La Couleur, Ses Manifestations, Son Rôle dan les Arts, Ses Harmonies (Paris, 1916).
- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- color mixer
- Radiguet & Massiot
- place made
- France: Île-de-France, Paris
- overall: 3 1/8 in x 6 5/8 in x 6 5/8 in; 7.9375 cm x 16.8275 cm x 16.8275 cm
- ID Number
- catalog number
- accession number
- See more items in
- Medicine and Science: Physical Sciences
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.