- This type of ampule was often termed a Berzelius bulb tube, as used by the Swedish chemist, Jőns Jacob Berzlius (1779-1848).
- Ref: Richard Griffin & Co., Catalogue of Chemical Apparatus (Glasgow, 1844), p. 7.
- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- overall: 3 1/4 in x 3/4 in; 8.255 cm x 1.905 cm
- ID Number
- catalog number
- accession number
- Credit Line
- Gift of University of South Carolina
- See more items in
- Medicine and Science: Chemistry
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.