- High intensity, hot anode x-ray tube with a "Coolidge tube G.E. (trademark) Made in U.S.A." inscription. the anode is marked "4289".
- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- x-ray tube
- tube, x-ray
- General Electric Company. X-Ray Department
- overall: 11 3/4 in x 1 3/4 in; 29.845 cm x 4.445 cm
- ID Number
- collector/donor number
- accession number
- catalog number
- Credit Line
- Gift of the American College of Radiology
- See more items in
- Medicine and Science: Medicine
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.
Note: Comment submission is temporarily unavailable while we make improvements to the site. We apologize for the interruption. If you have a question relating to the museum's collections, please first check our Collections FAQ. If you require a personal response, please use our Contact page.