- Cold cathode glass x-ray tube with three electrodes, and gas auto regulation (probably asbestos).
- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- tube, x-ray
- overall: 7 in x 21 1/4 in x 9 1/4 in; 17.78 cm x 53.975 cm x 23.495 cm
- ID Number
- catalog number
- accession number
- collector/donor number
- Credit Line
- Gift of the American College of Radiology
- See more items in
- Medicine and Science: Medicine
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.