- This glass burette has a capacity of 25 cc., and a "B-L / O C / 15 C" inscription.
- Ref: Bausch & Lomb Optical Co., Apparatus and Supplies for Chemical and Biological Laboratories (Rochester, 1904).
- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- Gas Burette
- Associated Place
- United States: New Jersey
- overall: 39.3 cm x 1 cm; 15 1/2 in x 3/8 in
- overall: 15 7/8 in x 2 3/16 in x 7/16 in; 40.3225 cm x 5.55625 cm x 1.11125 cm
- ID Number
- catalog number
- accession number
- Credit Line
- Gift of University of Pennsylvania Chemistry Lab
- See more items in
- Medicine and Science: Chemistry
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.