- This is a small H-form battery as made by the L. E. Knott firm in Boston in the early twentieth century. The battery is glass, the binding posts are metal, the base is wood.
- Ref: L. E. Knott Apparatus Co., Catalog of Physical Apparatus (Boston, 1912), p. 420.
- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- h-form cell battery
- overall: 3 1/8 in x 3 1/2 in x 2 7/16 in; 7.9375 cm x 8.89 cm x 6.19125 cm
- ID Number
- See more items in
- Medicine and Science: Physical Sciences
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History