12 Yuan, Fixed Term Interest Bearing Treasury Note, China, 1920
1/2 Yuan, Fixed Term Interest Bearing Treasury Note, China, 1920
- Description (Brief)
- One (1) 1/2 yuan note
- Fixed Term Interest Bearing Treasury Note, China, 1920
- Obverse Image: Denomination at center and to the sides, name of issuing authoirty at top.
- Obverse Text: [NEEDS TRANSLATION]
- Reverse Image: 18 columns of text.
- Reverse Text: [NEEDS TRANSLATION]
- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- date made
- place made
- Physical Description
- paper (overall material)
- overall: 9.4 cm x 17.5 cm x.01 cm; 3 11/16 in x 6 7/8 in x in
- ID Number
- catalog number
- accession number
- serial number
- Credit Line
- Mr. and Mrs. James C. Leigh
- See more items in
- Work and Industry: National Numismatic Collection
- Chinese Banknotes
- Chinese Paper Money
- NNC Chinese Bank Notes
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.
Note: Comment submission is temporarily unavailable while we make improvements to the site. We apologize for the interruption. If you have a question relating to the museum's collections, please first check our Collections FAQ. If you require a personal response, please use our Contact page.